Welcome to the 15 CyberC -- IEEE TCCC, Jiangsu , China, November 02-04, 2023!
Call for Paper
CyberC – International Conference on Cyber-enabled distributed computing and knowledge discovery – is to promote research and collaboration on the cyber-related technology.
submit your paper to email [email protected] with a title of "CyberC 2023 Submission".
Submission due date: August 25, 2023 (fixed)
July 01, 2023
Supported by Zhengzhou University, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Nanjing University of Posts & Telecommunications, Guangzhou University, and Computer and Communication Special Committee of Jiansu Computer Society.
CyberC promotes in-depth
exploration of the most recent research
and developments in the fields of AI, big
data, distributed computing, clouds,
cyber security, pervasive computing,
mobile computing, Internet of Things,
and other cyber-based technologies.
Professors, scientists, engineers, and
students in these areas are encouraged to
participate. CyberC also welcomes
An Interview: A Professor Meets a Scientist at Cyberc
This is an interview video between Dr. Chih-Lin I, Chief Scientist, Wireless Technologies, China Mobile Research Institute, and Pro. Anup Kumar, University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA. Dr. Chih-Lin I attended CyberC for years and she presented a keynote speech on the topic of SDN/NFV via SBA&CUDU, which has been charted out as a revolutionary path towards future 5G. Prof. Kumar has given a talk of Access Control Security – Why and How Access Control Policies are Tested and Verified? You can find their PPT at the Keynote page.
Know CyberC In 20 Seconds
The 15th CyberC focuses on all aspects of distributed computing, communications, security, knowledge mining, and mobile, including but not limited to:
- Big Data, AI and Machine Learning
- Internet of things, localization, and distributed computing
- Blockchain theory and applications
- 6G and mobile computing
- Cyber Image and Surveillance
- Cybersecurity and network monitoring
- Signaling processing and wireless Communications
- IoT and cyber physical systems
- Cloud Computing and mobile services
- HPC and Distributed Computing
- Sensors, ICS, Power grids, and communications
- Cyber security and privacy, cyber trust, cyber agility, and cyber assurance
The 15th will be held in Suzhou, China.
There are a lot waiting for you to explore in Suzhou, many gardens, the famous silk, all kinds of food, and more.
CyberC 2019 Keynote Speech Video by Dr. Chee Ching
CyberC 2023 provides a special channel for you to submit your extended version to Journal of Sensors by MDPI. After submission of a CyberC version, you can submit an extended version to the Journal after the conference:
- Sensors (SCI, EI, Inspec, Scopus, and MEDLINE)
- 30%-50% extension
- Published as Regular paper
- First submission, first review, and first publication
- Submission any time before April 21, 2022