Welcome to the 9th CyberC, Nanjing, China!
CyberC– International Conference on Cyber-enabled distributed computing and knowledge discovery –is to promote research and collaboration on the cyber-related technology.
Scopes: CyberC continues the research scopes including theCyber-enabled big data and knowledge discovery, distributed and parallel computing, clouds, cyber security, SDN (software defined networks), mobile computing, Internet of Things, wireless and communication networks, cognitive networks and systems, wireless communications, cyber-physical systems, information discovery, e-health via cyber network, e-science, web technology, and cyber apps and tools.
CyberC2017: The 9th CyberC focuses on all aspects of distributed computing, communications, security, knowledge mining, machine learning, and mobile, including but not limited to:
• Big Data and Information Discovery
• Mobile Computing, Internet of Things
• Cloud, Apps and Services, and their Security
• Wireless Communications and Networks (5G, Sensor, etc.)
• Security for Networks, Communications, Applications, Collaborations
• Parallel and Distributed Computing
Nanjing: Nanjing is a historic Capital city in China.
Workshops: CyberC2017 will include three workshops:
• Big Data 2017: The 4th International Workshop on Big Data
• Security 2017: The 5th workshop on Cyber Security and Privacy
• SDN&NFV 2017: The 2nd workshop on Software Defined Network and Network Function Virtualization
• IOT 2017: The 1st International Workshop on Internet of Things and Future Communication Technologies
• Smart Cities2017: The 5th workshop on Smart Cities Enabling Technologies.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
The CyberC 2017 accepts submission of (i) Full papers for CyberC 2017 must not exceed 10 pages of IEEE 2-column format, and (ii) Short papers must not exceed 4 pages. Please visit the conference web page at http://cyberc.org/page.asp?id=169 for the detailed formatting and submission instructions.
Contacts: Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about participations, call for papers, paper submission, publicity, sponsorships, logistics, traveling, and others.